Are you grilling this weekend? Knock their socks off with a perfectly grilled, tasty and tender steak. Then add a little window dressing with diamond grill marks!
Typically seen in the best steakhouses, diamond grill marks can be had at home, too. Just follow these simple steps for professional flair:
Diamond Grill Marks
- Preheat grill until very hot (about 500 – 550°F).
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, or as desired.
- Place steaks on preheated grill with the ends at 10 and 4 o’clock.
- When meat has seared and juices begin to rise to the top, turn steaks clockwise, with the ends at 2 and 8 o’clock.
- After a minute or two, flip steaks over and cook until they reach desired degree of doneness. Use a meat thermometer if necessary.
- Remove steaks from grill onto clean plate and allow them to rest approximately 5 minutes to redistribute the juices.
Then simply enjoy the sizzle and savor the flavor.
Happy grilling season! For cooking tips and tasty recipes, visit CertifiedAngusBeef.com.